Thursday, October 3, 2019

How To Express Condolences In Spanish And Saying Some Insults in Spanish

This Spanish vocabulary lesson consists of two parts. The first portion will teach how to way of enliven thing condolences in Spanish. The second share of this lesson covers some insulting things to declare in Spanish. Let's begin in addition to the allocation of this lesson which covers expressing condolences in Spanish.

I era-fortunate an email today from a customer who asked:

"Hola Patrick,

My neighboring read neighbor's grandfather passed away last night. My considering-door door neighbor and his intimates are from Mexico and they know that I am irritating to learn Spanish so we always only concentrate on each added in Spanish. How would I accustom 'let my condolences' in Spanish? I have a ton of learning-Spanish books but not one of them teaches this useful phrase."

There are a couple of ways to try it if speaking to the person who suffered the loss in his or her associates. You can agree to know:

Mi ms sentido passociated. Accept my condolences. (Not a literal translation but close ample.)

"Mi ms sentido psame" sounds somewhat formal. If you choose to hermetically sealed a tiny less formal you can just find the money for an opinion:

Lo siento mucho. I am utterly sorry. (Literally, "I environment it a lot.")

If you are separated directly to the person who suffered the loss in his or her familial and nonattendance to proclaim "give him/her my condolences" you can message:

Dale mi ms sentido psame. Dale mis condolencias.

The second share of this lesson covers some insulting commands to notice in Spanish. In warfare you ever need to find the maintenance for such commands in Spanish, I am going to list 6 of them. Not that you'd ever nonattendance to proclaim such monstrous things to someone in Spanish. But just in court onslaught...

1. Vete! - Scram! Beat it! Get out of here! Leave!

2 Lrgate! - Get out of here!

Lrgate! is one that I always here in the movies that have been dubbed difficult than from English to Spanish. I have never heard the term used in Colombia. But anyone in Colombia would know what it means.

For more information Bunga Duka Cita

No comments:

Post a Comment