Monday, February 21, 2022

Love spells to get him back fast

 Question:


“You claim simple spells to bring back a lover don’t guarantee good results. If that’s the case, doesn’t it make more sense to use more complex and powerful spells. Am I right?”


Answer:


“No, you’re not. I, spellcaster Maxim, have repeatedly warned my readers that complex spells are dangerous spells fraught with negative consequences. So complex spells should be cast by trained professionals who know the techniques to protect themselves against dark energies.”


Question:


“Before putting a love spell on the man who owns my heart, I decided to carry out an experiment and see if I can cast spells successfully at all. I put a love spell on a guy who I know has never liked me. Nothing happened. However, the next day I woke up with a really bad inflammation in my mouth. I ended up having several teeth removed! Is it a coincidence or is it always the case with magic?”


Answer:


“Magic helps people when it’s their last chance at happiness. Magic must never be used for fun. What would have happened if your love spell worked? That man would have fallen in love with you, but your hearts belongs to someone else. It would have broken this man’s heart, making him very unhappy. Thus, your love spell was basically an attempt to make another person unhappy and you were punished for it. So I’ll repeat it: never underestimate esotericism and occultism!”

https://astra-hotel.ch/wp-content/pages/spells_to_bring_back_a_love_1.html

Question:


“I use only white magic. But every time I try to cast a white spell, my cat, who is the nicest cat in the world, just starts going crazy. She starts hissing, bending her back and running around the house. What should I do? Should I lock her up in another room to make sure she doesn’t interrupt my ritual?”


Answer:


“First and foremost, thank your cat for looking after you. There are many people who’re not allowed to use magic and you’re clearly one of them. The reason you must not use magic is the specifics of your energy. Every time you try to access magical power, you attract some otherworldly creatures. Your cat’s odd behavior is her response to seeing them. So contact a trained spell caster and let him cast your spell for you.”


No comments:

Post a Comment