Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Digital Marketing Agency Dallas

Search Engine Optimization

In the world of the internet people can find you direct ( keying in your web address ), searching on a engine or directory by name or keyword. We can help to optimize your performance so that you can be found online with a process called SEO. Every search engine's number one intent is to provide for its end user the best possible content. "I always say that the day I can't find something on Google... Im going to Bing." With this in mind each search engine has its own algorithm designed to determine the best possible results to display. The search engine's propritary formula is broken down into three basic elements that determine rankings:
  1. Relevancy - what is the most relevant page that matches my search query.
  2. Proximity - who is nearest to me that may be able to satisfy my need.
  3. Popularity - who is the popular choice or most trust worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment